23 9 / 2013
"In the end there doesn’t have to be anyone who understands you. There just has to be someone who wants to."
14 10 / 2012
The meaning of all the deaths in HP:
- 1: To establish the story line as well as to show orphans of war.
- 2: To show Voldemort's mercilessness.
- 3: To show Harry's lack of guidance/parental figures.
- 4: To show the death of a great leader can't stop a war.
- 5: To show the end of Harry's childhood.
- 6: To show the death of a soldier.
- 7: To show even the smallest of creatures can die a Hero's death.
- 8: To show that some deaths you just can't get over. And that's okay.
- 9: To reestablish orphans of war.
- 10: To show that the good die young, even when they aren't supposed to.
- 11: To show that you can always change your ways. Always.